Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tony's KC on the Radio Tomorrow

I was pulling up to the Peanut around 5:30 tonight for the best chicken wings in town, and the KCUR announcer was telling me that the next guest was going to be Kansas City's most important blogger, Tony of Tony's Kansas City. I thought about hanging out and listening, but I know Tony wouldn't want me to delay a pitcher of Sierra Nevada and the spicy, crispy wings. Priorities are priorities, after all. Fortunately, it will be rebroadcast tomorrow night, and, even after that, it will be available on the archives of KC Currents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Must me a re-run from awhile ago or maybe I'm having blackouts. I'm not Tyler Durden.

I've been really busy trying to overthrow a baby sitter's club with the help of the Mexican government.

We're calling it "Operation Reconbabysitta" Ba-dump-bump-bump.

Tip your waitresses.

5/08/2006 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home