Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Contribution to the Meme Pool

Memes have been all the rage in the local blogosphere lately. Seems I can't open Google Reader without learning 7 quirks about someone, or what the 123rd page of their nearest book says. Since Friday is a particularly meme-focused day for many bloggers, I thought I'd go ahead and make a contribution for tomorrow. So, limber up your typing fingers and get ready to participate!

(Some might remember that I have groused about memes being narcissistic and silly. What a grumpy grizzly bear I was! I've rethought things, and I hope you'll all welcome me back to the blog/meme community by answering this fun little set of questions!)
Here goes:

1. Have you ever had a different favorite color than the one you have now? Why did you change?

2. What was the name of your first pet? What was it?

3. Do you keep a key outside your house for emergencies? Where do you keep it?

4. What's your best Christmas memory ever?

5. What's the most valuable item in your house? Where do you keep it?

6. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Do you have any out-of-town trips planned in the near future?

7. What's your most awful secret, the one you would pay thousands of dollars to prevent being told to your friends, relatives and neighbors?

8. Do you have any pets now? What command word do you use to make them lay down?

9. What's your home address?

10. Isn't this fun?

11. Have you ever made love with a "little person"?

12. How geeky are you? Have you ever tried online banking? At what bank? What password and account number did you use?

13. Who is your favorite Disney character?

14. What was the theme to your high school prom? Who did you take?

15. Now tag 5 of your closest and wealthiest friends!! And no fair just tagging "whoever wants to do it"! Make sure they do this one, even if you have to call them up and nag them. Email their responses to me at dan@gonemild.com!

Thanks for playing, everyone! This is going to be great!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Spyder said...

LOL! Dan, you're suppose to answer your questions before we do. I will be waiting.

2/07/2008 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a good "knock-knock" joke for you.

You start it.

2/07/2008 8:18 PM  
Blogger les said...

I think you covered everything but mother's maiden name; was that subtlety or mistake?

2/08/2008 9:17 AM  
Blogger Waldo Oiseau said...

Let me know if you need a getaway car.

2/08/2008 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot an important one:
"Does your home have an alarm system? What's the shutoff code sequence? Just in case, what's the password if the alarm company calls?"

2/08/2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

Dan, you silly...

2/08/2008 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home