Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Blogger Seems to Be Back

It's kind of disturbing that some techie at blogger headquarters did not get around to fixing the problems until AFTER the election. I'm pretty sure my considerable influence would have changed the result in the School District election. It's good to know that everyone knew the correct way to vote on the Sales Tax extension, even without access to my advice.

More seriously, I'm happy with the results, even though I voted against the School District Secession. Turnout was embarrassingly low, though, allowing us political junkies to have a disproportionate voice.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And there I was, ballot in one hand, PDA in the other, hitting refresh as I struggled to find out which way Dan wanted me to vote.

Just kidding, Dan-O. Keep it up, and don't let blogger bring ya down.

11/07/2007 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Amy Coffman does not write catty things about your blog not working and post it on her new Web site in order to embarrass you. That would be a total misrepresentation of your record, but stranger things have happened.

After all, this failure of a would-be political blogger to cover Election Day could be FRAMED as your total inability to keep the promise of democracy. Of course that would only be said by a mean-spirited commentator who wanted to smear you in the eyes of local politicos.

Welcome back Dan, from a Luddite who does not have a Web site or a Web log. :-)

11/07/2007 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny c-sucker

11/07/2007 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home