Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Free Concerts

I know this is old, old news, but now that I have my tickets lined up, I'll go ahead and tell you about two free concerts at Crossroads KC - the place behind Grinders. On June 1, Bob Schneider will perform, rain or shine. Bob is as eclectic as Austin, the city he comes from. And he dated Sandra Bullock.

Even bigger, Cracker will be visiting on Friday, July 6. If you don't know Cracker, that means you're even more out of it than I am, and you need help.

Get free tickets to both shows here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll be at Bob Schneider -- love him. Look for me!

5/15/2007 8:39 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Cracker's Kerosene Hat was the first CD I ever paid my own hard-earned money for. It's only fair that they now reward me by playing for free.

5/15/2007 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home