Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Just in Time for Holiday Shopping

My inclusion on the Republican mailing list is a constant source of joy (thank you, JL!). Today, I received a solicitation for my genuine Official RNC Calendar.

My favorite month is October, where Bush is portrayed groping a black woman and one of his henchmen is scowling viciously at a little child. Sweet.


Just think, we will only have one more of these calendars before the worst president ever is removed from office (assuming he doesn't resign or get impeached before his term is up).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that is just gross. But so has been everything about this admin. Amen to your thank God.

11/29/2006 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, you did not say thank god, but I say Amen anyway!

11/29/2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger Cardozo said...

Did anyone catch the Woody Guthrie reference to the left of the calendar?

Wonder if Bush has ever read the lyrics to that song which read, in part:

In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple
Near the relief office - I see my people
And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'
If this land's still made for you and me.

11/30/2006 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, whats the definition of libel, Mr. Lawyer?

12/03/2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

There are a lot of definitions of libel, but here's one for ya - "a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person". Any reason you're asking?

12/03/2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home