Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yard of Power

For the first time EVER, I have three successful yard signs up, and no losers! I kicked the CCP's ass. I kicked the Star's ass. And the fact that I knew how many signs there were and what they said means I kicked the Kansas City Election Board's Diebold-trusting ass, too.

On a less pleasant note, I feel thoroughly guilty about the schadenfreude I experienced while watching Charlie Wheeler twitch and turn red while refusing to admit to Michael Mahoney that Sanders had won. "Who's your mathemetician? What's his name?" Hahahahahahahaha. Sexist bully.

I didn't even have a Sanders sign. That was the cherry on the sundae, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger FletcherDodge said...

Do you think you could put a "Salary Raise for EmawKC" sign in your yard... just as a favor? I'm willing to change party affiliations if that would help.

8/09/2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home