Saturday, July 29, 2006

Funniest Name Change Ever

The other morning, I got stood up for a breakfast meeting, and, on the way to work, I dropped by Habanero's on Troost to see if their breakfast burritos are as ethereal as their other food, and I saw that they are changing their name. It comes as no surprise - there is another Habanero's in the area, so I figure they probably got a cease and desist letter, telling them to change their name or prepare for a lawsuit.

So, what are they changing their name to?

Chilie's.

4 Comments:

Blogger antimedia said...

Sounds like they could use a good lawyer. :-)

7/30/2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger Happy In Bag said...

Ha ha. Tell them that they're free to use these names, too:

*Margarito's
*Ponac's
*Salty Lizard

8/02/2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

That made me laugh out loud.

How about:
Jose Peepers
Sole Azteca
Paco Bell
Poncho's

8/02/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

hmm.... bump!

6/24/2009 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home