Thursday, July 17, 2008

Midwest Voices

A while back, someone brought Midwest Voices to my attention, and I've been meaning to link to them ever since. It defines itself as follows:
Welcome to the Midwest Voices blog, a community forum created to foster discussion on issues that matter to our region, nation and the world. We hope it will become a gathering place of thoughtful debate, a spot to share ideas and push projects. The blogosphere is full of opinion options, but we hope to fill a niche by offering conversation among neighbors in this region who like to debate the issues of the day.
In short, it's a good collection of the editorial columnists of the Star mixed in with some amateur content of varying quality. Definitely worth visiting - and I'll add it to the blogroll the next time I tinker with the template.

By the way, who do you think I should add to the blogroll on the left?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home