Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Blogging My Way Into Jail?

Look who George W. Bush is holding hands with! (What, no video of them skipping and blowing dandelions at each other?) Yes, that's Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah interdigitating with our "macho" President. I wonder if Bush's hand-pal whispered into his ear about his plans to arrest a blogger and beat him until he answers their questions?

I've got no real problem with Bush holding hands and skipping with fellow rich pampered undeserving spawn of unearned wealth. Really. It's kind of cute. But I do have a problem with the President of the United States holding hands with a torturing monarchist with ties to bin Laden. That's not cute at all.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

I'm pretty sure that picture is old...I swear I saw it a few months ago for the first time on XO's or something.

Not that it isn't still weird.

1/02/2008 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an age old custom if one is older than you are you hold his hand to keep him up-right from stumbling or tripping.

1/02/2008 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home