Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Civics Lesson - Shut Up!

It's been over a week since I emailed my Congressional representatives about the foolishness of giving tax breaks to millionaires that are already dead. Rereading the brief note, I believe it was polite and worthy of a response.

While Cleaver was kind enough to respond, Bond and Talent have apparently decided that my comments warrant no response. Rather than explain why they apparently believe that the children of millionaires deserve a tax break during times of ridiculous deficits, neither Bond nor Talent has responded to the legitimate and polite inquiry of a constituent.

While I am not naive enough to believe that my note would have convinced them to vote against the country-club set, I was naive enough to believe that they would at least respond. Perhaps if I told them I'm rich . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger antimedia said...

Sometimes no response is better than the boilerplate pablum they feed you.

9/27/2005 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home