Thursday, May 26, 2005

Best Sandwich in Kansas City?

I don't know for sure, but I think that a #1 spicy at Bella Napoli in Kansas City has to be at the top of the list. Italian meats, cheeses and finely chopped marinated vegetables with a vinaigrette of great olive oil and balsamic vinegar, on a crusty roll. The first time I had one, I went back five days in a row for lunch to have the same damned sandwich.

And eating it today, outdoors, with Scott, Jessica and Ken - well, that was just great.

If you can top that for a Kansas City sandwich experience, bring it on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ham panini at JoJo's; with maybe a couple extra yellow peppers. Not so lyrical as yours, tho.

5/27/2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger Eric Rogers said...

I'm a big advocate of d'Bronx, but I've been going to Cupini's more and more lately...

5/27/2005 5:29 PM  
Blogger Justin Goggles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/27/2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger Justin Goggles said...

Bella Napoli has the best sandwiches. I used to work next door at the (now defunct) Breadsmith.

Liberty first,

Ben - benjmac@hotmail.com

P.S. America......FUUUUUUCCK YEAH!!!

5/27/2005 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home