Thursday, May 26, 2005

Best Sandwich in Kansas City?

I don't know for sure, but I think that a #1 spicy at Bella Napoli in Kansas City has to be at the top of the list. Italian meats, cheeses and finely chopped marinated vegetables with a vinaigrette of great olive oil and balsamic vinegar, on a crusty roll. The first time I had one, I went back five days in a row for lunch to have the same damned sandwich.

And eating it today, outdoors, with Scott, Jessica and Ken - well, that was just great.

If you can top that for a Kansas City sandwich experience, bring it on.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Les said...

Ham panini at JoJo's; with maybe a couple extra yellow peppers. Not so lyrical as yours, tho.

5/27/2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

I'm a big advocate of d'Bronx, but I've been going to Cupini's more and more lately...

5/27/2005 5:29 PM  
Blogger Justin Goggles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/27/2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger Justin Goggles said...

Bella Napoli has the best sandwiches. I used to work next door at the (now defunct) Breadsmith.

Liberty first,

Ben - benjmac@hotmail.com

P.S. America......FUUUUUUCCK YEAH!!!

5/27/2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger diner100 said...

Try Sorella's Deli in Liberty! Just off the square. They use Boar's Head Brand meat and cheese and bread from Lemonde and Roma...My favorite is the Italian Meat-mortadella, hot cappacola and salami...I am going there NOW.

10/08/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home