Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, Nuke!

Nuclear Buffalo just left a comment in my prior thread offering me a "Merry Christmas", and I thought it only right to put up a post a little more seasonal than the economic catastrophe we're all facing. And Nuclear Buffalo is a perfect example of someone this blog has made me glad to know - a guy who I never would have met without the blog, and with whom I'm still far from close friends, but someone I can look forward to having a friendly beer and conversation with in the coming year.

In a few minutes, we'll wake up the children who, a few short years ago, would have been waking us up before the crack of dawn. I'm a lucky, lucky man.

Peace, friends, commenters, readers, and all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Dan! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!

12/25/2008 11:02 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

12/25/2008 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dan, I have met some great folks thru the local circle of bloggers ( you among them). I am looking forward to hoisting a brew or 2 come next Monday!

Hope you had a great Xmas!

12/26/2008 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home