Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Brew Day

Is anybody interested in learning how to create beer out of malted barley, water, yeast and hops? Is anybody interested in spending a few hours drinking beer and playing with propane fires? If you are, email me (dan@gonemild.com) and block out Saturday morning/early afternoon, November 1, on your calendar.

If you want to know what's involved before you dash off an email, here's my description of the process.

I haven't decided what to make - a recent hard drive crash erased most of my brewing records, so I'll be creating something new. Maybe, since it is the Saturday before the election, I'll brew ObamAle - something a little darker, a little stronger, and a whole lot better than what America has been served for the past 8 years.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, that is what your lead to believe about American Ale also. Just as some were probably fooled into buying Bud's attempt at craft beer, I am afraid the american voters will be fooled into voting for Barack Hussein Obama. That said I am sure I would enjoy your beer.

10/18/2008 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home