Thursday, March 22, 2007

75th Street Reopened - Return to "The Club"

The internets are a wonderful thing. Yesterday afternoon, a notice from the 75th Street Brewery announcing that it would reopen in a few hours appeared in my inbox. Throughout the afternoon, friends forwarded copies of the notice to me, knowing I would be pleased.

For those of you who didn't make it in to celebrate the first day of spring and the last day of clublessness, I'm pleased to report the old place is almost exactly as it used to be. They painted the walls, and they haven't yet put up TVs, but the bar, menus, tables and beer are unchanged. If you had a mug in the Mug Club, it's still there.

And the IPA they filled mine with was as perfect as ever.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they still let you back in after such a trying time ;-)

I love 75th St. too, I'm sure I've got some growlers that need some love.

3/22/2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger red101 said...

I'm taking this as a formal invitation to come have a beer with you. I love's the IPA.

3/22/2007 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home