Thursday, December 29, 2005

Broadway Cafe

Visited the Broadway Cafe this afternoon for the first time in a couple months. It's simply the best coffee shop in Kansas City. By a mile.

But when you're a middle-aged man in there wearing a tie, you feel just a tiny bit like a narc. But I hope a narc would do a better job of blending in . . .

Maybe I should get my eyebrow pierced . . .

Or maybe I should get a sweet tattoo in the middle of my bald spot . . .

Yeah, that would help me fit in . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Hmm, my daughter wants a nose piercing. She's 18, so she can get one if she wants, but I've been discouraging it. Any advice?

12/29/2005 11:23 PM  
Blogger Eric Rogers said...

Or maybe just drop the word "narc" from your vocabulary? :)

12/31/2005 9:12 AM  
Blogger antimedia said...

I have to admit to a certain amount of amusement at the thought that it apparently never occurred to you to take off the tie.....

1/01/2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger daffodil said...

perhaps the tie was too festive to remove!! ;)

1/02/2006 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home