Sunday, November 20, 2005

Moral Values?

This piece is over a year old, but today is the first time I've seen it, forwarded to me by a one of the more intelligent and wise people I am able to call a friend. It's funny that it took a year to reach me - during that time, I have received multiple copies of the same hate-filled screeds and loud patriotic proclamations that the right-wingers circulate like party bowls at a Dead concert.

It's funny that a year ago, she anticipated Dick Cheney's current behavior: "--- When you find a way to avoid combat in Vietnam, and then question the patriotism of someone who volunteered to fight, and came home a hero, you are doing something immoral."

If you have a few minutes, please take the time to read it and reflect on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home