Saturday, June 25, 2005

Do Me (And Yourself) a Favor

Dropped in on Black Belt Barbecue this weekend, in that strip mall in Westport behind Chili's. Awesome food! I had jerk pork, which was tender and tasty. My companion had fine barbecued chicken, and a plate full of sweet potato fried that were better than any I've seen in town.

There weren't many people there, though. So, here's where the favor comes in. Next time you're hankering for a good lunch, and you start thinking Sonic or Wendy's or some other national monstrosity, swing over to Westport and get yourself something wonderful and different.

That way, next time I have a hankering for Jamaican food, I won't find a locked door.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Black Belt is awesome place to eat. Wish more people knew about it or would try it out. It's worth it!

9/08/2005 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree too, support your local Jamaican restaurant!

6/11/2007 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home