Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Like Twitter, Only Less Irksome, and for a Good Cause

I don't understand the fundamentals of the local Twestival currently going on in Kansas City, like where the money comes from or why they want your (or my) input, but it's an easy way to help direct some money to a local charity. I just cast my 3 free votes at the local Twestival and it was easy as pie - no registering or entering information about myself. Two of my votes went to Wayside Waifs, since they have done a great job of spreading the word, and one went to one of the other 4 great charities represented.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember to vote for Wayside Waifs! You have until 11:59 pm tonight. Thanks for your support!

Tell your friends!

8/13/2009 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to all who voted!

8/14/2009 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home