Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Feature on Pitch's Plog?


A few months ago, I profiled the corporate news blogs in town, and had words of praise for the Pitch's Plog, tempered by the observation that it doesn't deliver a lot of posts. Over the past couple days, though, the Plog has featured "Daily Briefs", amalgamating news and witty commentary. It's a welcome step in the right direction - it's been almost exactly a year since we've had a local blog with credibility focused on gathering news from a variety of sources . . .

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see that the Mayor's other Kool Aid-drinking public relations team is getting busy in this time of trial. Go Plog Go!

1/17/2008 7:40 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Whatever, Porchpundit. I criticized yesterday, today I'm a kool-aid drinking PR team. Now do you see why I hold you in such esteem?

1/17/2008 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I used the term "other,"I was comparing The Pitch to that crack squad of PR professionals who USED to work for CJ but now work in City Hall. However, if the shoe fits, wear it.

It's not all about you ... really.

I know you love me sweetheart. The Mayor just makes you cranky. You will be back to the jolly old Dan after the resignation. xoxoxo

1/17/2008 8:33 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Hey, it's always about me!

While I have to chuckle at my own misinterpretation, you have to admit that your claim is pretty weak. The Pitch has been no friend to the Mayor or his wife, and, if they are supposed to be a kool-aid drinking PR team, they're doing a crappy job.

1/17/2008 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can agree on the crappy job part.

1/17/2008 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home